The PIPE Company OÜ can provide a fully outsourced option to universities that do not operate a TTO or TLO (Tech.Transfer/Licence office). This process will identify, prioritise, commercialise and fund suitable R&D projects with strong IP for an annualised fixed fee that is considerably less than the cost of managing such departments internally. Under this arrangement we will:
- Appoint an account/project manager to the university as IP/R&D commercialisation lead.
- Operate a commercial office on site and promote commercialisation services within the university and academic groups.
- Prioritise commercial opportunities and move them through the pipeline.
- Build commercial partnerships locally and globally to support innovation.
- Utilise its EU base in Estonia to drive ongoing EU grant and R&D opportunities via Horizon 20/20 and various frameworks.
- Report to the university board monthly/quarterly on developments and opportunities.
- Define and drive the university innovation brief
- Seek advantageous commercial terms for any IP/R&D project with commercial viability.
For more information, please Contact Us.